“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” Mark Twain
- To prepare students for an ever-changing and challenging world.
- To instill in them a passion for learning and a spirit of inquiry that integrates practical and intellectual perspectives.
- To help students grow into responsive and responsible global citizens.
- To foster in them respect and care towards others and the environment.
- To provide the school community an environment that is a blend of universal values, pedagogy, and innovation.
To offer an exceptional educational environment that develops compassionate, ethical, and global citizens who are equipped to achieve their potential in education, work and life.